I'm going to make this short and sweet. We are having a very hard time with the internet here. And it's not free either! Grr.
So....everything is going fine. I'm still really sick but dealing with it. Danny is doing much better and Landree is great! She had her medical exam yesterday and weighed in at a hefty nineteen and a half pounds! Tonight we are going on a river/dinner cruise. Tonight is the Moon Festival.
Check back soon!
Love,
Shannon, Dan and Landree
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Just waiting to see more...we can't get enough of seeing those glowing faces. Rest and enjoy! We miss you!
I hope you feel much better soon Shannon!!!
It has been so fun to keep up with you guys through here... I'm really glad Landree's exam went well. I just hope you & Dan feel 100% so you can fully enjoy your trip! Thanks for posting more pics when you could. I look forward every day to seeing them!! Love you guys! :)
Have a great time at the Moon Festival! I'm going to buy some Moon Cake tonight after work! =)
Hi you guys! We are so happy to get to share in your adventure getting your beautiful girl. She is really beautiful. You all look so happy...not sick at all! :) We still can't believe that you are finally all together...it is so cool!
How is your friend doing with the twins???
Take care and enjoy your time in China!
Love, Pablo, Amy, Liam, Molly & Cookie Dough
OK, I'm obsessed with the site -- I check it constantly. Tell those internet people to get it together -- I'm, having Landree photo withdrawals :-) Hope you are feeling better!!!
Post a Comment