We are all packed and ready to leave. We're having a car come and pick us up at five o'clock tonite! That should give us plenty of time to make our 11:50 p.m. flight to Guangzhou. Then, we'll have a connecting flight to Beijing. We should arrive at 12:45 p.m. on Friday! (Around ten o'clock in the morning on Thursday for you folks). It's happening... yay!
We'll let you all know as soon as we arrive in Beijing...
6 comments:
I can't wait to see Landree in your arms!I am so excited for you guys...I'm giddy! Enjoy every minute of it guys. You deserve it!
your wait is almost over..thats awesome
Yeah! Can't wait to see you with your baby girl! Blessings from Illinois!
~Michelle
Wishing you a safe trip
The first thing Matt said before leaving for work this morning was, "They're on the plane right now!" He is as excited as I am! It is 9am Thursday (midnight in China I think) and I can't wait to read your first post from your daughter's birth country (maybe tomorrow...!) Hope you're having a comfortable, uneventful, sleep-filled flight. Much love to you!
Relax & have a great time while you're in china! Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it!
Give little Miss Landree a bunch of hugs and kisses from us!
Post a Comment