Friday, September 14, 2007

[Flickr] luckybamboo1 wants you to see some photos

Ok, I'm going to try to see if this works. Someone comment and let me know if you can see these pics please! (Comments are sent to my yahoo account which I CAN see).

My photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13544977@N07/


Some of my recent photos

(By the way, if the photostream link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.)

Flickr is almost certainly the best photo management and sharing application in the world. If you'd like to see what I use it for you can check out my profile page or browse my photos.

5 comments:

Auntie Di Di & Uncle Jim said...

I can see YOU!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness...........you are there!!!

Chairman Mom said...

Yep. We can see the Flickr pix just fine! :-)

Mrs. Uyeda said...

hurray!!! we can see you! can't wait to see more!

KHM said...

7 pictures, right!

Yea

Thanks for posting - will be keeping an eye on your adventures

Kim from FCC

RoLo said...

Yeah its working