Sunday, September 02, 2007

September 17th is the Day

We found out that September 17th will be the day we finally meet Landree! Fourteen more days to go! Nine more days 'til we leave for China. I better stop typing and start packing!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS. I havent called because I know you are probably super busy. I went back to work and hadn't had time to catch up on reading the blogs......WOW I missed alot! I started off this morning by attempting to send you an email invitation to a bon fire at Huntington Beach to celebrate grandparents day with Bill and Linda.....but have found out you have MUCH BIGGGGGGEERR plans for that weekend, to my delight. Hope all goes well, I will be praying for you as you embark on this wonderful journey to pick her up. Love the middle name by the way...it's PERFECT! You guys are constantly in my thoughts! Hope to meet her soon! p.s. I think if I cant find something I need at Babies R Us the next time I'm there, I definatly know who has it and where to find it! LOL. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!!!!Love, Windy te Velde

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS. I havent called because I know you are probably super busy. I went back to work and hadn't had time to catch up on reading the blogs......WOW I missed alot! I started off this morning by attempting to send you an email invitation to a bon fire at Huntington Beach to celebrate grandparents day with Bill and Linda.....but have found out you have MUCH BIGGGGGGEERR plans for that weekend, to my delight. Hope all goes well, I will be praying for you as you embark on this wonderful journey to pick her up. Love the middle name by the way...it's PERFECT! You guys are constantly in my thoughts! Hope to meet her soon! p.s. I think if I cant find something I need at Babies R Us the next time I'm there, I definatly know who has it and where to find it! LOL. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!!!!Love, Windy te Velde

Unknown said...

Yeah, another happy post!!! Cant wait for that first family photo

RoLo said...

Wow this is so exciting so happy that it is finally going to happen

Shayla's Mom said...

A little tip...get EVERYTHING done now! We received our referral 8/3 and are leaving on Sept.6th and I'm totally not done with everything I really wanted to get done! Can you tell I'm freaking out a bit???

Lisa

Amyesq said...

Counting it down... doesn't it feel great?

Debra said...

Great Day! September 17th is my Jordy's birthday. We'll be thinking of you guys on your special day. We love you guys and good luck!

Tricia and Mike said...

Wow! That is so wonderful. Can't believe it is finally here. Can't wait to hold her. You wouldn't believe how much I've been bragging about our sweet little (is it "great" neice?! Hope you guys are getting some sleep while you can! Love you both. Uncle Mike says he'll call you before you leave.