Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 2 in Guangzhou



Sorry folks, I can only upload these two photos for now. It's taking forever to upload pics, and it's time for me to take a nap! Today, we visited the Chen Family Temple. We some some amazing art pieces created over many, many years. It was a very beautiful and peaceful place. Later on, I'll upload some pics to Flickr is blogger is still not cooperating.

Anyway, I was also able to upload this adorable picture of Landree taking a bath. She loves it! She keeps trying to "eat" the water. It's a total crack-up. She had a great day today. She made it through all of the touring without too much fussiness. It gets better and better every day. We still can't believe that someone a million miles away was able to match the perfect baby to us! I can't imagine it any other way. Landree is sleeping right now. So is Danny. We both have pretty bad colds, but his is worse today. It just so happens that we have a doctor in the group and she told me to give him Landree's Benadryl. That's what we did and boy, he is sleeping like a log, which is good because he hardly slept last night. He had a horrible headache. Better go for now. I have to try and get some shut-eye while I can as well. Will post again soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The smile on your faces in every photo is absolutely priceless!!! We would never know that you are both sick if you hadn't have said anything. You both are just glowing.I hope you both feel better soon. Have a great time!!
Love,
Jen

Auntie Di Di & Uncle Jim said...

Hey Landree, do you think you could fit that beautiful bonsai in your suitcase for Grampie???

Mrs. Uyeda said...

Aren't the 'matching Gods' amazing? Your family photos are beautiful... you ARE glowing... all of you! We can't wait to meet Miss Landree!!

Chad said...

You guys look great for feeling so lousy. We are just floored at how healthy and beautiful she looks. Finally you guys are getting some pleasant breaks. Enjoy! We just got home and can finally see the whole blog instead of looking on the phone. Get better!

RoLo said...

Lovely family photo)

Unknown said...

Such an amazing family!!! I am so glad that you are all having a wonderful time. I love the pictures. Too cute for words. Take care and feel better. Much love, Amanda

kharold said...

You both look so happy, Shannon. And Landree is just beautiful. Her face is so mature, in the serious photos you feel like she could just open up and have a conversation with you. I hope you both feel better quickly so you can enjoy the rest of this roller-coaster trip. I've only just discovered your blog and gotten caught up!