This first picture is a combination of some of the games we played. It was a great time!
I was blown away and started bawling like a baby when I opened up this blanket that Jen's Mom made for Landree. It's sideways, sorry, can't figure out how to rotate it on the blog. Thanks Emily! It looks beautiful right now draped over her crib.
Oh, and Jen's parents also had these keychains made for Dan and I. We will definately be showing these off!
Finally, as you can see, Danny, Landree and I were completely spoiled once again. Unbelievable.
It is completely mind-blowing to us the support and love we feel from all of our friends. We are so happy to say we have made this journey with you. I believe the sweetest reward will be when we finally see Landree wearing, playing with and using all of these wonderful things. Thanks guys. We are so, so grateful!
4 comments:
Holy cow! What a fabulous time you had and what a wonderful theme. Thanks so much for sharing the pics with us. Glad you had fun! You are loved!
I had so much fun at your shower! Wow, look at all that loot!
gorgeous shower, and so much fun! you all are so loved!
What a beautiful shower!! Such thoughtful gifts and thoughtful "touches" to the shower. I love the blanket.
Tracy
LID 11*22*05 - NEXT!
Post a Comment