Sunday, August 05, 2007

Celebration!



This weekend I walked around in a cloud! Danny and I have been pinching ourselves constantly while asking ourselves, "Wow, did this really happen?" What a perfect end to a weekend we had when we celebrated with Matt, Gina and Lily at the China Wokery. Yum! Danny and I had a blast. They really made it special for us with balloons, a Willow Tree statue and an amazing meal. It helps make it all feel so real! Thanks! You guys are great. (Especially when it comes to answering millions of questions)!

Danny and I also want to thank EVERYONE for all of the comments on our blog. All of your kind words and well wishes mean so much to us. We feel so lucky to be surrounded by such great friends and family!

Tomorrow, we receive Landree's referral by Fed Ex. I'm dying to get this package because it should give us a lot more info on her. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time..Cant wait to read your info tomorrow and what a cool name you have chosen!

RoLo said...

So exciting, very happy for you, cant wait to read more

Anonymous said...

Landree's photo is on Lily's refrigerator.Loved the picture of the celebration dinner. I remember those times. Can't wait to meet the three of you.

Wine Ridge said...

So excited for you and Danny! She was worth the wait! She is adorable. I can't wait to pinch those cheeks! And I bet you can't wait to snuggle and shower her with love! I feel so out of the loop bc I haven't been online since Virginia Beach. Wish I had known sooner! Will keep updated with the blog. Probably won't be home in time for the shower. Have lots of fun and enjoy every single moment! love, Jo-Ann

To China for Claire said...

Oh my goodness, we were just looking up orphanage information and found your stuff. We had our referral this past TH and our daughter is Fu Qi Yang and she is in the same orphanage. What if our kiddo's are friends and crib mates ? Well, we must talk more! Our baby was born 12/18/2006 so email me when you can, we are developing a blog now and P.S. I was a first grade teacher too! Mary Ann and Jason Gray Rowlett, TX

MARISOL said...

ENHORABUENA.es guapisima, que seais muy felices con ella, yo tambien soy una futura mama adoptante en China. MARISOL. Perdon no se escribir en ingles.