So, in about an hour, I'm off to Palm Desert for a girl's weekend. Going with some of my high school friends. Looking forward to hanging out by the pool, reading a good book, eating some good meals and drinking some tasty margaritas!
I'm going to try to enjoy myself as much as possible, because when I get back it's all about work! I officially go back on Wednesday, but you know how it is. I'll be setting up my classroom all week first. The kids start back next Monday already. Where did the summer go anyway? Oh, yeah, obsessing over Landree of course. Wow. I can't believe I have a picture of her to look at whenever I want.
Oh! I almost forgot! Danny found some software that we can use to get to our shower pictures. We were able to look at them (they turned out great too)but we have to pay to download them. We will happily do that of course, but we want to see if there is something my very smart bro-in-law can do first. Just haven't had the time to get over there. So, as soon as we can get to those pics, I will post a few!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi, I read that you were having blogroll problems.
Open up your template and look at the very bottom. You should see
ul (with the <> around it)
li class='archivedate collapsed' (also with <>)
Go to:
http://www.nottingham-land.com/kim/blogroll.htm
Click View - Page Source - then copy and paste into your template :)
Opps, I meant to say, you need to paste the blogroll code right before the ul part :)
cant wait to see the pics
How was the trip??
Tracy
LID 11/22/05 - next!!
Post a Comment