Saturday, August 25, 2007

For Once My Gut Was Right

I've learned to not trust my instincts-it seems over the last two years I'm usually wrong. But, this time, I said I really felt like we would be traveling in September and not November. I was right this time! We got an email yesterday saying we will have Travel Approval on Monday! Yay! So this is what happens now: Once our agency has the TA is their hot little hands, then they make Consulate Appointments for us. This can take a few days. Once they get the appointments confirmed, then they can give us an itinerary and we can make flight arrangements, etc. They told us we should be able to buy plane tickets by the end of next week! In three weeks or less, we will have Landree in our arms. Wow.

4 comments:

Mrs. Uyeda said...

Ahhhhhh!!!! So glad your gut was right!!! I am thrilled for you guys!

Chairman Mom said...

Hooray for you!!! Happy traveling!! We're looking forward to reading about your trip!

Stacey
http://chairmanmom.blogspot.com

Karen-Lily's oma said...

Excitement is building! Congratulations again for having good female intuition.

dad stewart said...

Mom and Dad Stewart are starting to get excited! We can't wait to see( Our Baby ) changing his baby's diaper!!!!!