Friday, August 04, 2006

A Very Small Sigh of Relief

This is funny. So we were told by our agency this morning that we are out of the Review Room! Buuuttt....we are not "officially" in the matching room yet. Isn't that just our luck? It pretty much just sounds like the guy or girl who carries our documents over to the matching room hasn't gotten around to it yet. I don't know that for sure of course, but that's what it sounded like. It's ok though. Danny and I are just thrilled to be out of that #%$%$#%$ Review Room! Yay! I've always said that as soon as we hear we are in the Matching Room, we are going to open up a bottle of bubbly and celebrate. Well, the bottle is on the counter, but we're not opening it yet.

Have a great weekend everyone! We are!

1 comment:

Shannon and Dan said...

Yeah-get her a huuuggee map darn it! Been reading around all of the message boards and everyone is projecting if things still stay the way they have been for the past six months, we won't be matched with a baby until next May! I simply cannot imagine being in the Matching room for ten months. That is just insane! Thank God for my job...thank God for my job...