Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dan!









So I've been asking Dan for weeks what he wants to do for Father's Day. These are his two most common replies:
"I don't know."
"Nothing."
This drives me crazy. I decided not to plan anything at all, because for those of you that know Dan best, it's true. He doesn't want anything and he prefers to stay at home most of all. He is most happy when he gets to work in the yard, wash the cars, or carry out some other household project. Landree helped out Daddy today. Ok, well she mostly just played with the bubbles, but it was adorable anyway. After he was finished with the cars, we all spent the rest of the day in the backyard. It was wonderful. No fancy lunches or dinners, no crowds, no gift to take back to the store (I got him a BBQ light which he actually likes)! It was a really nice day.

On another note, I have three days left of school. The day after that I have a full day training and then I'm officially out for summer! Hopefully, I'll be better about posting more to the blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Landree is getting so big. She gets prettier with every post.

MykesLinh said...

Aw! Daddy's little helper! She's adorable! Happy (belated) Father's Day, Dan!!!

Matt and Jenny said...

Sometime doing "nothing" can be the most fun. It such looks like it from the pictures. Happy First Father's Day!

Jenny

ba_joker said...

I'm glad you had such a nice and relaxing Father's Day. It looks like Landree has lots of cool pool toys and feels at home in the pool. She just keeps getting more adorable all the time. We want to come swim in your pool sometime.

........Alan