So, this last weekend it was BOILING HOT. We were in the pool the whole weekend. Landree has finally gotten used to her little purple raft, as long as one of us was close by in the pool. She also loves jumping off the side of the pool as we catch her. Not much fear in her! The next two pictures she her brushing her teeth. This is one chore that is a true battle. Most of the time, I end up swiping her teeth with a washcloth (as I try to avoid biting fingers). Anytime I come near with the toothbrush, she grabs it. She wants to do it herself! Of course, it's not thorough which just about drives me nuts.
Two weekends ago, we had our first family trip to Toys-R-Us. Danny and I took down this little Barbie ATV from the display so she could try it out. She loved it! In fact, we had our first public tantrum when we made her get off so we could buy the darn thing. That night, Dan spent quite a good amount of time putting stickers on it and assembling all the main pieces. (I have fond memories of my own Dad spending hours putting all of the stickers on my own Barbie van-sorry Dad)! After naptime the next day (since the battery had to charge for eighteen hours first-yes, that's right-I said eighteen) Landree woke up and found her prize. She rode around on it for a little bit and wouldn't you know? She hasn't wanted a darn thing to do with it since. Now we have another giant, plastic toy to look at. Great decor, that stuff is.
1 comment:
Well, I am so jealous of all the pool time you guys are having. It has been a very cool May here in Indiana. At least it has been warm enough to let Josh play at the park. Landree looks lovely as ever. Do you think she would like that neck floatie we saw in China for babies better? I so wish I would have bought one to bring home.
Lot of hugs, Jenny
Post a Comment