Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter in San Diego









It truly was a wonderful day today. Happy Easter everyone! You know, not having a child for so long, I was always prepared for how hard Christmas would be. I knew it was coming, the festivities would last for about a month, I would grin and bear it, and then it would be over. But Easter? I always felt blind-sided by Easter. For some reason, it would really get to me. That's why today, while I watched our daughter picking up eggs in her beautiful yellow dress (thanks Mom)! I was thankful I was wearing sunglasses if you know what I mean. Landree got a kick out of her Easter basket (don't ya just love how I forgot to take the price-tag off)? It was filled with new board books and a few little stuffed Easter toys. After her nap today, we changed into her swimsuit and played around in the pool. It was hot, hot, hot today! The pool water was a bit chilly, but perfect for cooling off. We ended the day with a few steaks on the BBQ. What a great day. Happy Easter!

3 comments:

MykesLinh said...

She looks so adorable in her outfit! Glad you guys had a great Easter!

Matt and Jenny said...

Dan and Shannon, Landree looks beautiful in her Easter dress. I'm so jealous that you were able to do an Easter egg hunt outside because it sure was cold here in Indiana.

Glad you had a wonderful Easter, Jenny

ba_joker said...

I just love her bikini and matching hat! So cute with those chubby little legs. She is just adorable!

Shawn