Sunday, March 02, 2008

Year of the Rat!

Making new friends

Who likes my fancy red dress?

Feeding the lions

Ladies in red

Landree loves noodles!

Dan and I were so happy to finally go to the Chinese New Year event held by FCC-SD with our daughter! We had a really great time. Great food, great company and awesome entertainment. I was curious to see if Landree would be afraid of the Lion Dancers and loud drums, but she wasn't. Actually, she was so exhausted by the time they came out, she just watched quietly. She wasn't too thrilled when I had to rip the red envelope with the lucky money in it out of her hand to put it in the lion's mouth. We all had a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Landree. Landree just gets prettier and prettier every time I see pictures. Thanks for still sharing them.

Alyssa's Mommy said...

Landree's hair is getting so long in the back. She is growing so much and so is Alyssa. We miss all of you!!!!

Matt and Jenny said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love Landree's pig-tails. Her hair is getting long too and she is just beautiful.