Sunday, April 13, 2008

All a Big Blur






My days anyway. They go so dang fast. Lately, Landree has been waking up around four in the morning. I go in and take her out of her crib, then we sit in the rocker in her room where she eventually falls back to sleep. I don't though. Once I'm up, I'm up. I start getting ready for work around 5:30. I get Landree dressed (Dan is usually up and helping out by now)and we are out the door by quarter to seven. I drop her off at daycare. After teaching all day (and am currently getting ready for Open House)I pick Landree up around four in the afternoon. Once we get home, we take the dogs for a walk, eat dinner, take a bath, play and read books and she's back in bed around seven-fifteen. Phew! Then, it's dishes, exercise (well, lately anyway), shower, do a little bit of work and we fall into bed exhausted. Then, it just starts all over again until we get to the blessed weekend. I don't want the days to go by this fast! It really scares me. Every day she seems to have grown a little bit and I'm getting a little bit older! I want to enjoy every minute of blowing bubbles, dancing to "five little monkeys jumping on the bed" for the thousandth time and reading "Baby Bear, Baby Bear, What Do You See?" for the millionth time. I'm having the best time right now and I want it to stay this way.

2 comments:

KHM said...

Wow - she is growing SO FAST

Glad you are remembering to enjoy it all.

Matt and Jenny said...

Hi Guys! It's been so crazy around here I'm just now getting to check out the blog. Landree is just growing into a beautiful little girl. Love the pigtails. It has to fun playing with her hair now that it is getting longer.

Jenny