I know it's been awhile since I posted last. I wanted to wait until we had some concrete news, but, we're still waitin' for some of that! So, in the last few weeks, rumors have been all over the place. First, the best rumor is that they could get to mid-November with this next referral group. (Of course, I'm totally not getting my hopes up for that one). Then, the next rumor came out that the cut-off would be the 7th. That pretty much stinks, but I could live with it. Then, the last and most dreadful rumor is that it might be another two day batch. What? Again? Come on. This is just killing me. Anyway, we were hoping to hear about referrals last Friday, but nothing came. I'm hoping we will at least hear rumors that referrals are in the air tomorrow. As soon as I hear about the next cut-off, I'll post again.
In the meantime, I'm really looking forward to this weekend. My cousin DeAnna is throwing me a family baby shower. I'm really excited! Thanks DeAnna, for giving me something to look forward to!
Keep your fingers crossed everyone!
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment