

Dan had it all planned out. I came home from work on Thursday afternoon and sitting on my couch was my Mom! I have the best husband ever! Danny somehow managed to surprise me by flying my Mom in from North Carolina for my family shower. It meant so much to me to have her there. I was completely surprised!
As you can see, once again, Landree, Danny and myself were completely spoiled rotten. We are one lucky future family! DeAnna, Angie and Haley totally rocked with planning this shower for me. These pictures were obviously taken when we got home, because once again, the flash on my camera doesn't work. (One of these days we'll take care of that). When I get more pics of the party, I'll post them. We all had a great time. It was great to have all the ladies from all sides of the family there. We ate some great food, played games and had some delicious cake. I had a blast. Thanks everyone! We can't wait to see Landree playing with the toys and wearing those adorable clothes. Most of all, I can't wait to read all of the books to her!
5 comments:
You've been added to the blogroll, thanks for joining :D
Hi. Just popped over from the blogroll for the Nov group. Looks like you received tons of great stuff from your shower!
What an awesome group of co-workers! Hoping for a referral soon for all of us!
Lisa (from Nov 2005 Blogroll)
LID 11/21/05
Look at all that stuff for Landree!! Glad you had fun & glad your mama got to come!
Hi Shannon,
Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog! My kiddos are home now and I am one very happy mamma. Now where are those referrals???
Cristina x
Post a Comment