Sunday, April 01, 2007

Nothing yet, but keeping busy...






I can't believe I'm saying this, but the time is flying by. Besides work, we have been keeping busy with home improvement projects. We finished the crown molding in Landree's room. It was the perfect finishing touch. We also have been busting some a** on our patio cover. The past two weekends, my wonderful brother-in-law Robert has been helping out (as usual-don't know what we would do without him).


Dan is still working on it-as you can see, the post in the foreground in the first picture has the final two boards around the post. He still has to finish that part on the final three posts and then it will be complete. Come July, when it's one hundred fifteen degrees in our backyard, we will appreciate this patio cover.
As far as the next batch of referrals, we are really hoping to hear something tomorrow. There is a big, giant rumor that this next batch will go into early November. But, we all know how rumors go. IF it's true, I'll be doing backflips on my front lawn because, that would give us a great chance of getting matched in early May. If they only get to the end of October, we are most likely looking at June. Everyone out there, think good thoughts for this next round. May would be perfect! I'll post again as soon as I hear anything.
On another note. I'm officially on Spring Break for two weeks. I leave on Wednesday for North Carolina. I can't wait! I talked to my parents today and they are really excited. If I can, I'll post from there with some pics.

No comments: