So, for Mother's Day weekend, I went with a good friend of mine to this wonderful art show, had lunch and just all in all, had a great time. While I was gone, Dan took the kids to the local firehouse. They met Smokey the Bear, got to sit in the truck and Gavin even got to try out the hose! They are still talking about it.
On another note: Gavin's dental surgery went well and now we are moving on with his open-heart surgery. For now, all we know is that his surgery is scheduled for June 16th. He could be in the hospital for up to two weeks. I'm scared to death but yet looking forward to finally getting it done! Keep us in your prayers!
2 comments:
Hi Shannon!
What a sweet Mother's Day! Are you still nervious for Gavin's upcoming surgery?
~Roberta
Yes! It's hitting me that my little guy is gonna be hurting for awhile...but still anxious just to get it over with. Thanks Roberta! Hope all is well with you and yours!
Post a Comment