So, found out today it looks like we aren't traveling until the end of October AT THE EARLIEST. That's saying we get our TA sometime soon. If we could just get it, then I could at least start counting days. I am just beyond frustrated. I'm pulling my hair out just knowing our little piece of paper is just sitting on someone's desk just waiting to be signed. Never in my darkest nightmare did I think it would take a year from our pre-approval, or possibly longer. Oh, and on top of everything else? Our Power of Attorney will expire during this wait. Guess what that means? Certification and Authentication AGAIN. Sigh.
On a positive note though, as I was eating dinner tonight, watching Landree eat, I thought to myself how lucky we are to have her. Everything we went through was worth every bit of headache. So, that's what I'm trying to remember right now. It WILL happen.
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shannon, My heart aches as I read your post. Your fustration and disappointment comes through loud and clear. A few more weeks and you'll be there, good for you for displaying such perserverance throughout this challenging time. Gavin and your whole family will be blessed for it. ((((HUGS)))))
praying for a speedy TA
~Roberta
Shannon, I know that the wait is more than agonizing and I can't imagine adding the fact that Gavin does need medical attention sooner as opposed to later. Please know that Dan, Landree, Gavin and you are in my prayers. It will happen just when you aren't expecing it, much like last time.
Jenny
I'm sorry
Hang in - you are so close now
Post a Comment