Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Beyond Excited! Our TA is here!

Ok, so out of the blue today...we got the call! Our TA has arrived! I was so not expecting this wonderful news today. Our agency called while I was teaching my kiddos. I was dancing around the room while on the phone and they were all cracking up! Ah, what a relief. So...I should find out in the next couple of days exactly when we go, but they said I could go as early as October 9th and as late as October 23rd. I'll take it! It's funny, yesterday I was all down-and-out and today I'm on cloud 9! As a friend of mine said, "What a difference a day makes." No kidding. Let the packing begin!

4 comments:

ba_joker said...

Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you and looking forward to following your trip and seeing some new pictures of your cutie.

Matt and Jenny said...

Fantasic!!!

KHM said...

Big congratulations.

I know that must be a big load off your worries!

Kevin, Jake and Violet said...

It's been a while since we checked out your blog. Congratulations! Hopefully it will be earlier in October than later.