I've been in N. Carolina since last Wednesday. Landree and I are having a great time. My Dad needed to have some pretty important surgery yesterday. It lasted four hours, but he looked great coming out of it! By eight o'clock last night, he was settled in his room. His only complaint was how thirsty he was. You should have seen his face light up when the nurse came in with a Sprite! Too funny. Anyway, he is doing good an I am just plain relieved. As you can see by the pics below, we have been having some fun around here (minus the mosquitos).

Look at all of the bubbles Grampy Jim!

Blowin' bubbles with Grampy Jim.

Dad on his riding mower...isn't he cute?

Landree loves playing with her new Mrs. Potato Head

Walking the trail at Ayr Mount

Landree in front of Ayr Mount-an old historical house in HIllsborough.
More pics soon!
2 comments:
Good hear that your dad's surgery went well.
Jenny
Hope your dad recovers quickly. Thoughts are with you and your fam :)
Love,
Jo-Ann
Post a Comment