This was the fall picnic put on by our local Families with Children from China. It's a tradition that they do a "Parade of Provinces." Landree loved waving her Chinese flag, but didn't want to walk in the parade until the very end. On another note, I got a haircut! I decided I had had enough of the long hair and cut it all off! It's taking some getting used to, but it'll do for now!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Parade of Provinces
This was the fall picnic put on by our local Families with Children from China. It's a tradition that they do a "Parade of Provinces." Landree loved waving her Chinese flag, but didn't want to walk in the parade until the very end. On another note, I got a haircut! I decided I had had enough of the long hair and cut it all off! It's taking some getting used to, but it'll do for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your new haircut.
Jenny
Post a Comment