Saturday, August 09, 2008

Misc. Stuff....

Here's Landree wearing one of the many outfits her Auntie Di Di sent after she left! Thanks Auntie! You may also have noticed the band-aid...she's just fine. In fact, it was Mama that was the one with the band-aid for awhile. We were swimming in the pool and I had her perched up on top of the jacuzzi. I had my arms up to catch her, and to make a long story short, she came down a little faster than I expected and conked me in the noggin. Let's just say I saw some stars. I needed a band-aid for a few days (You can see it a bit in the last picture). Well, Landree wanted one too. She would point to mine and say, "Mama. Wowie." Yes, Landree I have a wowie alright. Then she would point to her own band-aid and I would say, "No owie." She thought this was just hilarious.

We went to the Wild Animal Park with my friend Jenni and her son Aidan. Those two had a great time!

I love this picture!

Our kids.

Latest family picture

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious. Hope you are okay and glad you are having fun!

Alisa Cordova said...

I love the picture of Landree and your dogs! It's so funny....

Unknown said...

The Wild Animal Park pictures are classic! I love them, and your family is amazing!

Love, Amanda

Matt and Jenny said...

Landree looks as happy as can be in the pictures. Plus, the fam picture is cute too.

Matt and Jenny said...

I have that exact same picture of me standing in front of the gorilla sign

Matt