
A year ago today, we received an email with this picture. A year ago today we were told we were FINALLY going to be parents. I remember from that day on, everything was just a whirlwind. We waited and waited and waited for what feet like a lifetime. But then, everything changed and we have the most wonderful daughter!
4 comments:
WOW!!! Look how much she has changed too. Happy 1 year of being a mommy. I know you have enjoyed every minute of it.
Jen
It's amazing how much she's grown in one year! She's adorable! Have a great last few week of summer! See you soon!
Alisa
Congratulations! Beautiful!
LID 3-13-06
Wow I can't believe it has been a year already! How time flies. She is more beautiful then ever. I am so happy for you and your family and I feel so blessed to get to see her grow up. Enjoy your last two weeks and I am looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Much love,
Amanda
Post a Comment