Sunday, January 13, 2008

We're Walking!



Ok, so these aren't the best pictures, but then again, I don't have the best camera. Whatever. Landree's walking! Not just between Danny and I, but pretty much whenever she feels like it. She has to be able to pull herself up on furniture, then she takes off. She hasn't quite figured out how to stand up on her own yet, but it's coming soon. She raises up on all fours, but then isn't quite sure what to do after that. It looks really funny. Anyway, I'm a proud Mama.

Well, I also made it through my first week back at work. All in all, the whole thing went great. So far, she is doing really good at daycare. Landree's bonded with Miss Kathy, and really likes all of the kids she gets to play with. We've seen many changes in her already, even in just one week. For instance, she is much more VOCAL. And hey-she's walking. It was hard for me to go back to work, but once I was there, I knew I did the right thing. I feel pretty good about it. I'm lucky that I love what I do for a living. I miss Landree like crazy of course, but this is how it is, ya know?

4 comments:

ba_joker said...

Look out, she is mobile! Alyssa figured out the standing up without help before she was walking everywhere and she doesn't fall down much at all anymore. Miss you!

Shawn, Alan and Alyssa

MykesLinh said...

Yay!! She's walking!!!

The 1st picture shocked me! She looks so much taller than when we saw her last!

Amyesq said...

Yay! Um, and yikes!

Matt and Jenny said...

Hey guys! I finally got a chance to check the blog and look she's walking. She'll figure out how to stand up on her own Josh did.

Glad everything is going well with daycare,
Jenny