Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our First Christmas


My new cell phone from Santa

Mama and Daddy got me a Precious Moments doll

Checking out my Christmas books

The actual Christmas day was spent at our house, just the three of us. Landree woke up, had some milk and proceeded to open up her presents. We had so much fun watching her play with the paper and bows. I believe by the end of it, she may have actually been getting the idea of opening a present. It was pretty cute. I made a ham for dinner (thanks Mom Stewart) and it turned out great. That was pretty much our day. I talked to my Mom and Dad in North Carolina and they also seemed to have a good Christmas day. I sure miss them at Christmas time though!

We had our Stewart Christmas the weekend before. Scroll down to see pics from that adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, sounds like you had a great Christmas. Landree is so adorable. She looks like she has adjusted very well. I didn't realize Danny's family lived in Oxnard. I thought they all lived close to you in San Diego. Hope you have a great New Year.
Love,
Jen