Tuesday, July 10, 2007

RQ's Latest Analysis


Here is the Rumor Queen's (www.chinaadopttalk.com) latest analysis. As you can see, with a November 17th LID, we even make her "Horrid Case" scenario for a referral in August. Phew! Now I'm really feeling good about being next. Her good case scenario goes through November 24th, which for all of my November friends, I really hope turns out to be true!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Yay! You are next! I think I am next after next, but I can live with that :) Wow - are you freaking out? I am!

Tracy
LID 11*22*05 :)

MykesLinh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MykesLinh said...

I followed your link to the RQ's site and saw the pictures of all the parent's who've received pictures of their little girls!! They are too adorable!

I can't wait to see Landree's pictures posted on your site!!

Shayla's Mom said...

Oh yeah...you ARE next! I can't wait to see Landree!

Lisa
LID 11/21/05

Kim said...

You are so lucky to be next :)

Amyesq said...

Whohoo! We are SO next! And you know once we have our daughters' size info, it will totally be time to go shopping again....

-Amy