So there have finally been a few rumors floating around. On my beloved Rumor Queen website (www.chinaadopttalk.com), the first one said that people ranging from the tenth through the seventeenth have been told they are in. (Just a reminder-we are the seventeenth). This, of course, is a pretty exciting rumor. The next day, the Queen was hearing from more people between the tenth and the fourteenth. So, it is not looking as good for the seventeenth. This doesn't surprise us at all. I would be very happy if they at least made it to the fourteenth. Then, I would feel pretty confident about August.
This morning, the Rumor Queen has a post about how the CCAA has only referred about a month and a half worth of log-in dates in six months. How depressing is that?
Everyone keep your fingers and toes crossed for us! Enjoy your Sunday.
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will - good luck!
we're crossing everything!!!
Thanks guys!
Ok, even if they do only go to the 14th this month, at least you know that you're next! You know that you're in for August for sure! Yes, I'm secretly hoping they can do more too, but at least YOU'RE NEXT! Yay! That's cause for celebration too!
Lisa
LID 11/21/05
Post a Comment