Sunday, February 25, 2007

Landree's Room!

We are so excited to finally have her room done! (Actually, we are putting in crown molding when we get some spare time). We still want to put a floor lamp behind the glider too. But for the most part, it's finished!
We found this book rack at Pottery Barn kids. I really liked it because you can display the front of the books.
Here is her dresser. We can't wait to fill it up with her stuff!
I made these letters myself! I was in this great scrapbooking store one day, and they sold these paper mache letters. So, I bought paint, scrapbooking papers, tons of ribbon and embellishments. Then, for the next three hours, I went nuts!

Well, we hope you like it as much as we do. We had a lot of fun putting it all together. Only one thing missing-Landree! Hopefully, we will hear something by the end of this week about the next batch. We are hoping to be no longer than three batches from now...getting close!

2 comments:

MykesLinh said...

It all came together so nicely! I love it!!!

Shannon and Dan said...

Thanks Linh! We think so too...