Ok, it's really tomorrow (the 22nd), but since I won't be able to blog tomorrow, Happy Birthday Mom! I really want to take a second here and let my mom and everyone else know what a great mother I have! I know I was not the easiest daughter to raise, but dang, you did a great job ma. I know for a fact that if you weren't the patient, kind and caring mother you were and still are, that I would be in a very different place than I am today. I hope your birthday is a great one. I love you!
On another note, we are almost done with the nursery. We have a chair that looks great, (Costco.com people)! a little side table, fun things for the walls, etc. Also, I got creative and decorated some letters that spell out "Landree" for the walls as well. As soon as we can get our camera working, I will post pictures. Hopefully, the next batch of referrals will be out in a week and a half or so. Let's hope they do a big bunch!
Once again, Happy Birthday Mom. Love you.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please tell your mom we said Happy Birthday too!
Post a Comment