Monday, August 23, 2010

Gavin's 1st day of Kindergarten!




Gavin finally started Kinder! It seems as if he has been waiting for this day forever:) I didn't tell him the night before that it would be his first day. If I did, there would be no way he would have slept. So, this morning, I woke him up with, "Gavin! Time to wake up and go to Kindergarten today!" I have never seen him fly out of bed so fast. It was so cute. He was so proud of his new backpack and lunchbox. According to his teacher (who he loves), he did great. He tried to sing all of the songs, he wrote his name, and colored in the lines! How funny is that?

As for me, I also had a great first day. I will have some challenges this year as usual, but I think it will be a great year. I sure do have some little cuties in my class. Here's to year eleven!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Wow Shannon! I can't believe how great he looks! Gavin's coloring looks great and he looks so healthy!!! Good luck to both of you with the new school year! :o)

Adrian Roberta said...

What a big day for both of you Shannon! So happy that Gavin's 1st experiance with School was so great!!!