Well, I have tried twice and much to my frustration, this is the only picture I can upload right now. Grr. Anyway, for the past two weeks, Landree has been sleeping in her "big girl bed." She is sleeping REALLY WELL. I didn't expect it to go so nicely. I believe she is actually sleeping better, as she is not singing for an hour-and-a-half like she used to in her crib before falling asleep. I'm a little sad that we don't have a baby in a crib anymore...just another reminder at how fast the time goes. Landree amazes us everyday. She loves to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and the "ABC" song. Her newest phrases are "No Way!" and "That's weird." It's too funny.
On the adoption front, we haven't heard anything about our paperwork, but right now, no news is good news. That being said, can we all say a little prayer that this swine flu thing quickly goes away? Right now, our son's orphanage is not making appointments for Americans (and some other countries too) to come and get their kiddos. It's frustrating to say the least. One more thing that is out of my control! So, just keep on truckin' and hey-twenty-seven more school days until summer!
2 comments:
She looks so adorable in that picture!!!
That is awesome that Landree is sleeping well in her big girl bed. I will be sure and say a pray that orphange opens again. Don't they understand that he needs to get home?
Post a Comment