Monday, March 30, 2009

Almost there



Today was a no-brainer as far as going on down and picking up our documents. Walked in, handed over some more money and were given our documents with all of their shiny stickers. Once home, I logged in to my computer and looked up an old email from our agency to see what to do next. To my horror, I discovered I may have done something really stupid. I lost focus for one second and I may have to start from scratch anyway. And this one, well, it will be all on me. I have an email in to our agency and hopefully I will hear something first thing tomorrow. Once I figure out what's going on, I'll tell ya all about it. Until then, keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Matt and Jenny said...

Shannon, say it isn't so! I'll say an extra pray for you that all the paper work is perfect. (I love the pictures with all the documents layed out too)

Mrs. Uyeda said...

You can't leave me hanging...

Louanne said...

Oh my goodness! I hope it all works out.