Thursday, February 05, 2009

Burberry, Football and Celebrations











I've been meaning to put these pictures up for awhile. Christmas before last, Landree got this adorable dress from her Uncle Jimmy. Over a year later, it finally fits!

For Chinese New Year, we celebrated the first day it started with dinner out at Chin's. We went with very good friends of ours and their adorable kiddos. We plan on seeing them again when we celebrate the New Year with our local FCC group, so look for pictures of that soon.

Finally, I just love the pictures of Landree in her Charger jersey. Too bad they lost. Landree loves throwing the football.

Well, the homestudy for the adoption of Landree's big brother was finally finalized and our application to INS was sent off last week. So, we wait once again. Please pray they speed up the process. I'm really starting to worry about him now. As usual though, we will just keep as busy as ever and hopefully time will fly by. We just can't believe that January is over already and we are a week into February. Phew!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What happy pics!!

Matt and Jenny said...

I am slow at checking the blog but it is wonderful that all the paperwork has finally been done and sent off.

Jenny