Monday, November 19, 2007

It's the Little Things




It's the little things that make life so grand. Like being able to put ponytails in your daughter's hair for the first time. Having her cooperate is even better! I know it's silly, but I love it. We have been having lots of fun with Landree, especially now that her true colors are coming out. She loves our glasses and is constantly trying to pull them off of our faces. So, one night I decided to let her wear them for a second and she was cracking up! She stood so still while we put them on her and even let us take her picture. Too funny.

On a side note: we want to wish all of our family and friends a very Happy Thanksgiving. We know we have a lot to be thankful for.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! A new post... I knew I would get to see some new pics of that little sweetie pie if I kept checking often enough. I have a smile now :)

Love you guys and Happy Thanksgiving, too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics with your mom and dad. They look so happy to be with their first grandbaby. Please tell them I said hello. Landree is so adorable. She seems to have adjusted well. I too couldn't wait to put ponytails in my daughters hair. Crazy, but so fun! Enjoy every minute of it. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!

Taunya Moen said...

I don't know how it is possible, but she gets cuter everyday!!!!
I love the ponytails!!

Leeza said...

Oh, she is so precious! We love looking at all the great pics. Looks like you are having so much fun. Hope we see you at the park some time.

Leeza and Cooper

Amyesq said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! What a wonderful day - finally. And I love Landree's baddoinkers!