Swimming at the White Swan Hotel
Just landed at LAX and Landree becomes a US citizen!
We are home and doing good. Out of a twelve and a half hour plane ride, Landree slept eleven hours! Unbelievable. We are now working hard on getting Landree on US time. Danny and I both have jet lag, but I'd say Dan has it worse. Upset stomach, headache and so on. I still have the sore throat, but I think it's getting a bit better. Tanner and Brassie are doing well with Landree. Tanner has figured out the best place is under Landree's high chair. Brassie has taken the protective mother role, which is really cute.
Danny and I both can't believe we have a baby in the house. It's wonderful.
Well, better go. It's only ten o'clock at night and Landree is waking up! Oh boy!
8 comments:
I am glad you all made it home safe and sound! Welcome back and I can't wait to hear more. Much love, Amanda
Welcome home!
Whoops! I accidentally posted that last message twice. Eeek. Anyway I guess that means you're doubly welcome home. :)
Welcome Landree!
Love,
Jo-Ann
Welcome home Stewart Family!!!!! We are so excited to meet Miss Landree! I'll call soon... want to give you guys a chance to settle in before I become a nuisance : )
We're glad that you made it home safe. It'll be nice for you guys to get into a comfortable routine. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. We look forward to meeting you, Landree. Welcome home!
Love,
The Leonardos
oh so amazing!
nell@casualfridayeveryday.com
Post a Comment