Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A "Little" Inspiration


This is Lily! Lily is the daughter of Gina and Matt. (Yes, I have graciously been given permission to post this little angel face). Dan and I met Gina and Matt at an adoption conference. At the time, they already had their dossier logged in and we were just getting started. It has been so much fun getting to watch them go through the process. Lily joined their family this past February. Isn't she cute? I believe Lily is nineteen months. She has lots of energy and keeps her Mommy and Daddy very busy. Lily doesn't know it, but seeing her gives Dan and I some hope. This actually might just happen for us someday. Thanks Gina, for letting me have a post just for Lily!

5 comments:

Mrs. Uyeda said...

We're so happy to provide you guys with a little inspiration!!! And it WILL happen for you... we promise!

Shannon and Dan said...

Thanks Gina!!!!!!!

MykesLinh said...

She's adorable!! Congrats to your friends for getting their little girl!! Your little girl's waiting for the right time to come home! You guys are going to be such wonderful parents!

Shannon and Dan said...

Thanks Linh! I happen to think so too:)

Shannon and Dan said...

Apparently, I'm not Madonna, Angelina or Meg Ryan. Damn...