Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just Keepin' Busy

It's been twelve days since I posted last-and not a darn thing is happening on the adoption front. I wish I had some news! Hopefully, referrals will arrive about the end of next week. We may have a better picture of what's going on then.

Other than that, just keepin' busy. Dan's family was here last weekend for his Dad's birthday. It was nice seeing everyone. It's not too often everyone gets together at the same time, so it was a grand ol' time.

We've both been so busy with work and that's a good thing. The one thing Danny and I both need right now is for time to fly by and lots of distractions. CERA is crazy busy right now-Dan is working late into the night most nights.

For those of you who don't know, I'm back to teaching First grade this year and loving every minute of it. But, wow-do six years olds keep you on your toes. I have a good class again this year, so once again, I'm very lucky. They are so cute!

Well, like I said, I wish I had some Landree news, but absolutely nothin' is going on. As soon as I hear something, I'll post!

No comments: